8.27.2006

A Word of Advice

Most of you have heard this at least once in your relationship, “I wish that…” Now, in that blank area you can insert “my ass was smaller, I had bigger boobs, I didn’t have so many wrinkles,” or whatever else it is that your partner is wishing for.

Here’s a little tip, the responses of, “But you look great,” or, “I love you just like you are,” – those are bullshit. The correct response is as follows, “If that’s what you want honey, then let’s make it happen.”

Pony up for the procedure, offer to help her out with whatever it is that is bothering her. Even though you may think she’s perfect (and NONE of you do, so quit lying to yourselves), she will feel way sexier if she fixes what she doesn’t like. And trust me, you will benefit from her feeling sexier, so just do it.

My biggest hang-up is my chest. It’s not what my mind sees on my body, because in my mind I am built like the fantasy comic book chick. Along with the myriad of other things that went wrong in my last relationship, if my man had just helped me buy a new set of tits, it probably would have worked itself out.

Think about this, it could save your relationship. And I promise, once whatever it is heals, you will benefit, in a HUGE way.

No comments: