8.07.2006

Oh Glorious Exotica

Today I woke up in one of those craptastic moods, just knowing that once my feet hit the door of the veal pen, it was going to be a rough day. -- So to keep my mood as far away from homicidal as possible, I decided to listen ONLY to somafm.com's streaming station "Ill Street Lounge: Classic bachelor pad, playful exotica and vintage music of tomorrow."

I would like to say that thanks to this station, no humans were hurt in the production of this day. If you like lounge, exotica, check it out. They have other cool stations too, such as "Secret Agent: The soundtrack for your stylish, mysterious, dangerous life." I'm listening to that one now, and it's lovely, truly lovely.

That's all. I have to get back to work. But I wanted to share this with any other wage slaves that may need intervention.

No comments: