11.28.2006

You Would Think

That the reason I haven't posted in a while is due to the fact that I am so super fabulously busy & just don't have time. But, upon reading my brilliant post about my battle with mucus, you would quickly realize that is NOT the case.

Well, I am busy. I took at second job to supplement my income (once again, thank you college), so that takes up most of my waking time now. Wake up, go to work, leave work, go to work. It's all about the glamor baby, it's all about the glamor.

Spending my days in a stress-filled office then heading to a place where I have to wear a uniform and say things like, "My pleasure!" has really done a number on my mental self-image. It wasn't that great to begin with, but now I'm really confused.

Tonight I'm working late at the office, so I couldn't go to the other place. Although I'm losing major amounts of minimum wage, I'm kind of thankful.

No comments: