12.27.2006

Secret Santa, Bite Me

Last night I went to check my email and found that someone had sent me a gift subscription to eharmony. I'm assuming that this is the same "friend" that signed me up for match.com, and if I ever find out who this person is, they might meet a violent end.

However, I decided to complete the questionnaire to see if my personality is anywhere near as snarky as I've been told, you know, since I didn't have a date that night or anything. I answered all 8 million questions as honestly as I could using that scale of 1-5 and read my profile. It was actually pretty much on the money.

Feeling like that might be a sign, I did a search for compatible males. Since I have fantasies of getting out of the US, I included Europe & Canada in the search and hit the button. I waited, and waited, and the screen finally came up.

Guess how many matches I got? Yes, that's it folks, ZERO. -- I didn't know whether to laugh or cry at the fact that I seem to be so "unique" that there is no one on three continents with a compatible personality.

Oh well, I'm OK with that. I can be the crazy lady with lots of little dogs that will be found dead a month after the fact.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a brother who lives in Broomfield, who likes to date crazy chicks.
heh.

Hella said...

Is he cute?

Unknown said...

meh... prolly not.
http://myspace-689.vo.llnwd.net/00685/98/63/685883689_m.jpg

Matt said...

Ha.

I wouldn't trust what eharmony says. The commercials completely freak me out.

Saint Gulik said...

I know two different couples that got together via eharmony and they're both getting married some two+ years later and it's crazy spooky how much they're into each other.

Btw, Canadia is part of the same continent as the US.